00_1-10.jpg

Plate bequeathed by William Jermy to St Michael's church, Aylsham, and purchased by his widow Frances (nee Preston).

It is an oval silver gilt dish with a border of ears of corn and vine leaves. Engraved in the centre is the sacred monogram, a Maltese cross, and an arrow, all encircled by rays.

It was made by William Cripps of London in 1752.