Blomfield noted that Norris mentioned the following monument, now lost. At the east end of the south aisle was an altar tomb, on the top stone of which was the effigy of a gentleman in armour, with the following inscription at his feet, upon plates of brass:
Orate p. aia Thome Jermy, armigeri qui
Upon the sides and end of the tomb had been painted several shields of arms:
This is supposedly the tomb of Thomas Jermy, who died 4th September 1503, and his two wives; Anne Yelverton and Elizabeth Brampton.
There was also another stone with the words Orate p. aia Johannis Germyn, cuj anime p'pitiet deg amen.
(Blomfield also mentions the same tombs being in the church of Morton on the Hill (Helmingham) St Margaret, so it is unclear where they actually were.)