Middle Temple - Dining Hall
Coat of arms of John Jermy of Gunton, second son of Robert Jermy of Antingham.
Admitted from Cliffords Inn 13 February 1578; Called 30 June 1587; Bencher 1606; Lent Reader 1606; Treasurer 28 October 1614. He was one of the grantees named in the Temple Charter of 1608.
Arms: Arg. a lion rampant guardant Gu.