A modern building on the site of the moated older hall.
In 1316 the manor was vested in Oliva de Ingham, who died seised of it in 1343. In 1347 a fine was levied on it and the advowson by Alexander, parson of Horham church and others against Alexander de Walsham and Margaret his wife. Shortly after this the manor was acquired by Sir William Jermy, who died in 1385, from which time it passed in the same course as the manor of Metfield.
From the inquisition post mortem of John Jermy, who died in 1487, we learn that this manor and advowson were worth £10, and held of Elizabeth Harcourt, widow, and that the manor was held by trustees to the use of John Jermy in fee, John Jermy his son and heir being then aged 40.
Ref: Copinger, W.A. 1911. The Manors of Suffolk. 4. 116