St Mary, Marlingford
(Grid Ref: TG 127 084)

The tower and the nave of the church are 14th century, but the doorway is Norman. The chancel was rebuilt in 1816 and the north aisle and south porch in 1881, when the nave was re-roofed and the rood-stairs opened out.

Ref: Mee, A. 1972. The King's England - Norfolk.


Previous Thumbnails Next