All Saints, Wighton
(Grid Ref: TF 941 399)

The church was built during the Perpendicular period around 1450 to replace a smaller church. The 13 century tower collapsed in 1965 and lay ruined until 1975 when it was rebuilt in the original style. All the windows are very large and flood the church with light.

Ref: Mee, A. 1947. The King's England - Norfolk.


Previous Thumbnails Next